In this episode, we explore what it really means to be a creative educator. You’ll hear from Rebecca Hare, author and Adobe Education Leader, and her perspective, tips, and strategies on how every teacher can be a creative educator.
Listen to the podcast episode on your favorite platform:
Every Teacher Can Be A Creative Educator
So let’s make this EdTech easy…
- Determine your “hang ups” around the word creative
- Identify ways you’re already a creative educator
- Examine an upcoming lesson or activity to add creative elements
- Reflect and share your progress with another educator who is ready to be creative
Subscribe & Review on Apple Podcasts
Have you subscribed to the podcast yet? I don’t want you to miss an episode and hope you’ll keep following along with me on this podcast journey. When you follow along on Apple Podcasts the new episodes will appear in the app so you don’t have to remember to go looking for them… Click here to subscribe on Apple Podcasts! And if you have a minute for a BIG favor, add a rating and review to the podcast, too — I would certainly appreciate it!
- Adobe Creative Educator Program
- Adobe Spark for Education (Information on setting up free tools)
- Rebecca Hare at ISTE 2020
- Find Rebecca Hare on Twitter
- Rebecca Hare’s website
- The Space A Guide For Educators (Rebecca Hare’s Book)
- Spark Video planning pages (my free graphic organizers)
- 5 Things You Might Not Know About Adobe Spark (Blog Post)
- 6 Ways to Use Adobe Spark with Google Classroom (Blog Post)
- How to Easily Create Student Journals with Adobe Spark (Blog Post)
- How To Use Adobe Spark to Make TikTok Videos (Blog Post)
- Must-See Adobe Distance Learning Resources (Blog Post)
- 40 Ways to Inject Creativity into Your Classroom with Adobe Spark
These 4 graphic organizers are almost yours!
Enter your email below and the planning pages will arrive in your inbox :)
I can't wait for you to join me on this EdTech journey!
Best, Dr. Monica Burns - Founder of ClassTechTips.com
When you click below I'll also add you to my list for periodic messages over the course of the year.