In this episode we will discuss how personal branding with students might have a place in your classroom. You will hear strategies for your own professional or school brands, as well as guiding questions and tools to help students set up their own brand this school year!
Subscribe to the podcast on your favorite platform:
So let’s make this EdTech easy…
- Discuss the idea of branding with students
- Pose questions for students to help them create a brand focus
- Introduce a tool that supports branding, such as Adobe Spark
- Have students give feedback to one another as they share branded creations this school year.
Subscribe & Review in iTunes
Have you subscribed to my podcast?I don’t want you to miss an episode and hope you’ll keep following along with me on this podcast journey. When you follow along on iTunes the new episodes will appear in the app so you don’t have to remember to go looking for them… Click here to subscribe in iTunes! And if you have a minute for a BIG favor, add a rating and review to the podcast too.
Resources mentioned in this episode:
- Cooper Hewitt Museum (where I led programming this summer)
- Adobe Spark’s Education page (information on setting up the free tools)
- 40 Ways to Inject Creativity in the Classroom with Adobe Spark
- My Pinterest page (examples of using the branding features)
- Example video with branding features (posted on Facebook)
- Spark Video planning pages (my free graphic organizers)
- Google Slides (overview page)
These 5 graphic organizers are almost yours!
Enter your email below and the planning pages will arrive in your inbox :)
I can't wait for you to join me on this EdTech journey!
Best, Dr. Monica Burns - Founder of ClassTechTips.com
When you click below I'll also add you to my list for periodic messages over the course of the year.