In this episode we’ll cover EdTech tips you can use to have the most successful year yet! You can start this list anytime, but what better time than now? You’ll hear a handful of actionable strategies to energize and elevate teaching and learning in your classroom! This is Part 1 of a 2 part series.
Subscribe to the podcast on your favorite platform:
EdTech Tips (Part 1)
So let’s make this EdTech easy…
1. Choose one item from the list to tackle
2. Review the topic and jot down a goal for making it happen
3. Share your success story or obstacle with a teacher friend
4. Once you’ve mastered one of the tips, try another!
Subscribe & Review in iTunes
Have you subscribed to my podcast?I don’t want you to miss an episode and hope you’ll keep following along with me on this podcast journey. When you follow along on iTunes the new episodes will appear in the app so you don’t have to remember to go looking for them… Click here to subscribe in iTunes! And if you have a minute for a BIG favor, add a rating and review to the podcast too.
Resources mentioned in this episode:
- Workbook: 12 Tips for the Most Successful School Year Yet
- Easy EdTech Club: membership details
- Spark Post exit slips
- Nearpod for formative assessment
- Flipgrid video reflections
- Synth audio reflections
- Google Arts & Culture
- Spark Video for capturing community stories
- EPIC! book library
- ReadingIQ from ABCMouse
Ready to make this the best year yet?
Sign up for my weekly newsletter and periodic special messages...
and you'll get INSTANT access to my special guide:
12 EdTech Tips for The Most Successful Year Yet!
I can't wait to share my favorite EdTech tips, tools and lesson ideas with you!
Yours in Learning, Monica :)