In this episode we’ll discuss strategies for watching webinars and making the most of your time as an attendee of a virtual presentation. You’ll hear 10 tips to make the most of teacher webinars so you are ready for your next virtual professional learning experience!
Subscribe to the podcast on your favorite platform:
So let’s make this EdTech easy…
1. Choose a webinar to watch
2. Decide on two tips for the list you want to focus on
3. Watch the webinar with these tips in mind
4. Take action from what you learned and set a reminder to hold yourself accountable!
Subscribe & Review in iTunes
Have you subscribed to my podcast?I don’t want you to miss an episode and hope you’ll keep following along with me on this podcast journey. When you follow along on iTunes the new episodes will appear in the app so you don’t have to remember to go looking for them… Click here to subscribe in iTunes! And if you have a minute for a BIG favor, add a rating and review to the podcast too.
Resources mentioned in this episode:
- Blog post: 10 Tips to Make the Most of Teacher Webinars
- Bullet journal
- How To Get Started with Backchannels – Easy EdTech Podcast 004