6 Highlights from the Redesigned Kiddom Platform
- New Planner: ability to design personalized curriculum, to stay in sync with student needs
- Better Reports: streamlined analytics to understand student performance
- More Student Ownership: students now have the ability to track their own progress
- More Customization: teachers can customize content, grading and analytics according to their classrooms
- Increased Collaboration: teachers can collaborate with other teachers, administrators, and parents to amplify sharing of information throughout the school community
- Complete Redesign: a major redesign focused on functionality and usability, developed with educator feedback
If you’re a regular follower of ClassTechTips.com, you know how I’m passionate about educational technology tools that support meaningful formative assessment (aka #FormativeTech). Kiddom 2.0 for both teachers and students is now redesigned and ready for your classroom. It can help educators can plan, assess and analyze data in their classroom easier than ever thanks to updates made with research and educator feedback.
Learn more by visiting Kiddom’s website!
I received compensation in exchange for sharing this product. Although this post is sponsored, all opinions are my own :) Learn more
5 Tips for Formative Assessment!
Enter your email and the poster will arrive in your inbox :)
I can't wait for you to join me on this EdTech journey!
Best, Dr. Monica Burns - Founder of ClassTechTips.com