Drawing with Carl is a fantastic free iPad app that turns your iPad into a virtual dry erase board for creating pictures using lots of tools. Kids can draw with different colors, add letters and stickers and even use the symmetry button to draw symmetrical figures. Students have the choice of saving their picture to their iPad’s camera roll or sending it in an email.
Last 25 Posts
- Shmoop: Learning Guides, Test Prep, and more!
- Long Division Practice with Tapston Math
- 14 Apps to Help Students Create & Collaborate on iPads
- Tocomail – A Gmail Client App for Students
- Kickstarter Project: Storyverse 3D Book
- TheO SmartBall for Active Learning
- News-O-Matic for Kid-Friendly Current Events
- Fall Announcements, Special Offers, and a Quick Favor!
- Use ZipGrade to Grade Assessments
- School 4 One: Smooth iPad Workflow
- Quick Flashcard Creation with Synopsis
- Handouts for a Perfectly Paperless Classroom
- Skaffl Mobile Learning Platform
- Learn Students’ Names with Name-Coach.com
- Legend: An Exciting Visual Storytelling Platform
- Bookopolis.com for Social Readers
- Kibbtz.com for Student Behavior Data
- Create Activities with Make It For Teachers
- Promote Collaboration with Drawp for School
- Science4US Interactive Curriculum
- Vocabulary and Spelling Practice on Tablets and Web Browsers
- NoteLedge for Teachers and Students!
- Completely FREE Management App for 1:1 iPad Classrooms
- 18 Useful Apps for 1-to-1 iPad Classrooms
- Buncee for Student Creations