Drawing with Carl is a fantastic free iPad app that turns your iPad into a virtual dry erase board for creating pictures using lots of tools. Kids can draw with different colors, add letters and stickers and even use the symmetry button to draw symmetrical figures. Students have the choice of saving their picture to their iPad’s camera roll or sending it in an email.
Last 25 Posts
- Glogster for iPads – Fantastic Creation Tool!
- Thinglink for Interactive Images
- Chronicle for Conference Notes
- Online Resource: Smithsonian Tween Tribune
- Post-it Plus for Digital Sticky Notes
- ShowMe for Screencasting
- Caribu for Long Distance Read Alouds
- Halloween Party App for iPads
- Create Fantastic Videos with Wideo!
- Canva – Poster Making on iPads
- Tiggly Counts an iPad Math Toy!
- Wonderful Wireless Document Camera for All Devices
- Thinkrolls for Logic and Problem Solving
- Multimedia Enhanced “ME” Journal Turns Traditional into Digital
- Pattern Shapes: A Must-Have Virtual Tool
- Try bContext to Create and Share Lessons
- 9 Workflow Solutions for Tech-Friendly Classrooms
- Popplet: Graphic Organizer for iPads and Web Browsers
- Online Resource: The Library of Congress
- 15 Apps and Websites for Primary Source Documents
- Inspire Students to Become Game Creators with Tynker
- SNAP Close Reading Portfolio for Common Core ELA Support
- Chalkup Now Available for iPhones!
- Beyond Cats! Math Pack for K,1 & 2
- Free App to Teach Fire Safety Skills