Drawing with Carl is a fantastic free iPad app that turns your iPad into a virtual dry erase board for creating pictures using lots of tools. Kids can draw with different colors, add letters and stickers and even use the symmetry button to draw symmetrical figures. Students have the choice of saving their picture to their iPad’s camera roll or sending it in an email.
Last 25 Posts
- Create and Share Activities with ChallengeU
- CodeHS for Computer Science
- Gamify Student Learning with Common Core Quest
- Transform Your Workflow with School 4 One
- Make Your Own Flashcards!
- Number Frames: App for Arrays!
- Shadow Puppet is iOS 8 Compatible!
- Shapes – 3D Geometry Learning
- Questbase Online Assessment Tool
- Edusight Lumark: Free Online Gradebook
- HelloTalk Language Learning App
- Win a Document Camera & Check Out My NEW Book!
- Common Core in Action: Using Digital Storytelling Tools in the ELA Classroom
- STOPit School Bullying Prevention Program
- ClassroomIQ for Simple Grading
- New Premium Services from Frolyc
- SoundSwaps for Spelling & Reading Practice
- Pre-order Announcement! New iBook on QR Codes and the Classroom
- Classify It! Animal Exploration
- Common Core in Action: Manipulating Shapes in the Elementary Math Classroom
- Syllabuy: Teacher Marketplace for Buying & Selling Lessons
- iAnnotate for PDFs (with a Special Offer!)
- Chalkup: New Rubric Feature for Quick Grading
- The H&R Block Budget Challenge: Financial Literacy
- MelonPrep for Customizable Assessments