Whether you have one iPad, a few, or a class set, there are plenty of great apps that will come in handy in the Social Studies classroom. These apps provide access to primary source documents, reinforce geography concepts, and help children explore the world around them!
- Stack the States
- Presidents vs. Aliens
- History Channel iPad Apps
- News-O-Matic for Current Events
- Today in History
- iPad Project: Resume Builder
- WatchUp to Customize Current Events
- Interactive US Electoral Map
- Congressional Moments
- 3D Atlas for iPads
- TapQuiz Maps Geography Game
- Bring the World to Your Classroom
- Manifest Destiny
- Changing America on iPads
- American Revolution Timeline
- Old and New: Primary Sources in the 21st Century
Ready to make this the best year yet?
Sign up for my weekly newsletter and periodic special messages...
and you'll get INSTANT access to my special guide:
12 EdTech Tips for The Most Successful Year Yet!
...and I'll send you three bonus ebooks on Virtual Reality, Reading & Writing EdTech Favorites, and Formative Assessment tools!
I can't wait to share my favorite EdTech tips, tools and lesson ideas with you!
Yours in Learning, Monica :)