In this episode, I welcome back Jeff Lalonde to the podcast for a conversation about how automating device reporting and policy reminders saves school staff time while improving oversight. You’ll hear how VIZOR’s software is optimizing communication workflows for device management in schools. If improving communication around device management is a high-priority, this episode is for you!
Listen to the podcast episode on your favorite platform:
Tips for Improving Communication
- Establish a clear device care and repair policy.
- Have a plan for how to communicate with everyone.
- Automate your communication to prevent communication gaps.
SPONSORED BY VIZOR
We all know how frustrating it can be when a student forgets their Chromebook, or it’s uncharged, or damaged. Even worse, the device is lost. Getting the student a replacement device uses valuable class time and then there’s the admin, updating a spreadsheet, or sending an email to IT and liaising with parents. If this sounds all too familiar you need to look at VIZOR. VIZOR is a software solution, which includes workflows specifically designed for schools to reduce the workload, and frustrations, for instructional staff and IT, of managing devices. VIZOR even automates many workflows, such as disabling lost devices. So no more spreadsheets, emails or Google admin updates. To find out more and qualify for up to 20% off, visit vizor.cloud/monica.
FOLLOW & REVIEW ON APPLE PODCASTS
Have you subscribed to the podcast yet? I don’t want you to miss an episode and hope you’ll keep following along with me on this podcast journey. When you follow along on Apple Podcasts the new episodes will appear in the app so you don’t have to remember to go looking for them… Click here to follow on Apple Podcasts! And if you have a minute for a BIG favor, add a rating and review to the podcast, too — I would certainly appreciate it!
- Learn more about VIZOR
- Schedule a no-obligation demo of VIZOR & get up to 20% off your first year
- Connect with Jeff Lalonde on LinkedIn
- Follow VIZOR on Twitter(X)
- What’s New for Managing Devices in Schools (Podcast Episode)
- Must-Try Tips for One-to-One Chromebook Management (Podcast Episode)
- 3 Ways to Upgrade Your School Device Management (Blog Post)
- How to Get Devices Back From Students (Blog Post)
- 5 Reasons Why IT Asset Management is Essential for K-12 Schools (Blog Post)