In this episode, I sit down with Dean Bates and Jeff Lalonde from VIZOR to discuss how districts can tackle managing devices in schools. You’ll hear valuable insights on automating workflows, establishing accurate inventory, setting up repair policies, and lots more to streamline device management in your school district!
Listen to the podcast episode on your favorite platform:
Tips for Managing Devices in Schools
- Establish an accurate centralized inventory.
- Automate daily tasks.
- Set up clear repair policies and procedures.
- Review your device management goals.
Sponsored by VIZOR
This episode is sponsored by VIZOR. Does your School District have a Chromebook 1:1 program, are you struggling to manage your districts IT assets in a spreadsheet? If you’re tasked with managing hundreds or thousands of Chromebooks or other IT assets like iPads, projectors and Smartboards, you’ll want to checkout VIZOR. VIZOR is a Chromebook and IT Asset management solution designed specifically for School Districts. VIZOR helps schools keep an accurate device inventory, reduce workload with automations and streamline device repairs. In time for the new school year, VIZOR have just released a major new version with over 60 new features to simplify device management in School districts. To find out more visit vizor.cloud/monica.
Follow & Review on Apple Podcasts
Have you subscribed to the podcast yet? I don’t want you to miss an episode and hope you’ll keep following along with me on this podcast journey. When you follow along on Apple Podcasts the new episodes will appear in the app so you don’t have to remember to go looking for them… Click here to follow on Apple Podcasts! And if you have a minute for a BIG favor, add a rating and review to the podcast, too — I would certainly appreciate it!
- Learn more about VIZOR
- Schedule a no-obligation demo of VIZOR & get up to 20% off your first year
- Connect with Dean Bates & Jeff Lalonde on LinkedIn
- Follow VIZOR on Twitter
- Must-Try Tips for One-to-One Chromebook Management (Podcast Episode)
- How to Get Devices Back From Students (Blog Post)
- 5 Reasons Why IT Asset Management is Essential for K-12 Schools (Blog Post)
- 3 Top Tips for Educators Managing Chromebooks (Blog Post)
- Simplifying Chromebook Management for K-12 School Districts (Blog Post)