In this episode, Digital Curriculum Specialist and ISTE author, Nichole Carter, joins to discuss how to boost productivity with creative journaling. You’ll also hear about Nichole’s new book, Creative Journaling for Teachers, as well as some great tips to manage time, stay organized, and start a creative journaling practice.
Listen to the podcast episode on your favorite platform:
Tips for Creative Journaling
- Reflect on what is working.
- Consider habit tracking.
- Try out time blocking.
- Automate select tasks.
- Start a journaling practice.
Sponsored by Pikmykid
This episode is sponsored by Pikmykid. Many schools struggle with dismissal processes that waste time and leave students vulnerable. Pikmykid empowers schools to simplify dismissal, engage parents, and keep students safe with their easy-to-use platform for both dismissal and emergency management. That way, everyone has peace of mind and can focus on what really matters, learning. Get started transforming your school safety on the platform used by over 2,000 schools in all 50 states at Pikmykid‘s webiste by requesting a demo.
Follow & Review on Apple Podcasts
Have you subscribed to the podcast yet? I don’t want you to miss an episode and hope you’ll keep following along with me on this podcast journey. When you follow along on Apple Podcasts the new episodes will appear in the app so you don’t have to remember to go looking for them… Click here to follow on Apple Podcasts! And if you have a minute for a BIG favor, add a rating and review to the podcast, too — I would certainly appreciate it!
- Check out Nichole Carter’s website
- Find Nichole Carter’s book on ISTE and Amazon
- Connect with Nichole Carter on Twitter and Instagram
- Forest App (Habit tracking tool)
- Rocketbook (Cloud notebook)
- Panda Planner (Reusable planner)
- GoodNotes (Note-taking app)
- Brain.fm (Music + productivity app)
- How To Create Interactive Journals with Students (Blog Post)
- Your Educator Guide for Making the Most of Google Keep (Blog Post)
- Simple Strategies and EdTech Tools to Boost Productivity with Tammy Musiowsky (Podcast Episode)
- How to Be Creatively Productive This School Year (Blog Post)
- The Power of Microlearning: How to Save Time & Boost Engagement (Podcast Episode)
- Sketchnoting in the Classroom A Beginner’s Guide (Blog Post)
- Your Beginner Guide To Sketching Your Thinking: Here’s Where To Start with Manuel Herrera (Podcast Episode)
- Teacher Tech Tools For Ditching Sticky Notes (Blog Post)
- How to Easily Create Student Journals with Adobe Spark (Blog Post)
- 4 Best Practices for Video Journals (Podcast Episode)
- How to Make Spark Post Graphics for your Google Keep Notes (Blog Post)
- 7 Reasons I love Google Keep (Podcast Episode)