In this episode, I share five spring cleaning tips for every educator to take digital organization to the next level. You’ll hear how these tips are ready for you to customize for the digital spaces you inhabit, your day-to-day routines, and your favorite technology tools. Ready to get organized this spring? This episode is for you.
Let’s dive into today’s episode!
Listen to the podcast episode on your favorite platform:
Spring Cleaning Guide Tips
- First, grab just the best photos (and make a slide deck scrapbook.
- Next, create a canned response and make an email automation.
- Then, search for “Untitled”.
- Finally, make a color coding calendar commitment.
Sponsored by Hāpara
This episode is sponsored by Hāpara. Students need access to a wide variety of content for learning. Open educational resources provide the opportunity for students to learn everything from multiple perspectives using the highest quality, up to date content. And Hāpara’s Student Dashboard Digital Backpack is the only K-12 digital tool that provides a way for schools to distribute it seamlessly whether students are one to one in the classroom or learning from home. Visit https://hapara.com/digital-backpack/ to learn how to get started with OER in your school.
Follow & Review on Apple Podcasts
Have you subscribed to the podcast yet? I don’t want you to miss an episode and hope you’ll keep following along with me on this podcast journey. When you follow along on Apple Podcasts the new episodes will appear in the app so you don’t have to remember to go looking for them… Click here to follow on Apple Podcasts! And if you have a minute for a BIG favor, add a rating and review to the podcast, too — I would certainly appreciate it!
- 10 Quick Tips to Organize Your Google Drive (Spring Cleaning Freebie)
- Google Slides (Free Online Presentation Tool)
- Google Drive (Free file storage and synchronization service)
- Microsoft OneDrive
- Why Optimize Is My One Word for 2022 (Podcast Episode)
- How to Start Out and Stay Organized This School Year (Podcast Episode)
- 9 Favorite Google Slides Tips (Podcast Episode)
- 3 Organizational Tools for Teachers That Might Surprise You (Blog Post)
- Simple Strategies and EdTech Tools to Boost Productivity with Tammy Musiowsky (Podcast Episode)
- How to Be Creatively Productive This School Year (Blog Post)