In this episode we’ll cover tips you can use to start out and stay organized this school year – perfect for educators in all roles. You’ll hear strategies for using technology to help with your organizational challenges including favorite apps and websites!
Subscribe to the podcast on your favorite platform:
So let’s make this EdTech easy…
1. Choose one favorite from the list
2. Set a reminder in your calendar for every week this month to check in on how you’re using it
3. Decide if this tool fits with your organizational style and add it to your toolbelt if it does
4. Review the list again and see if there is another you’d like to try.
Subscribe & Review in iTunes
Have you subscribed to my podcast?I don’t want you to miss an episode and hope you’ll keep following along with me on this podcast journey. When you follow along on iTunes the new episodes will appear in the app so you don’t have to remember to go looking for them… Click here to subscribe in iTunes! And if you have a minute for a BIG favor, add a rating and review to the podcast too.
Resources mentioned in this episode:
- Blog post: 10 Free Apps and Tools for Starting Out (and Staying) Organized this School Year
- ADE Craig Nansen’s list of Apple Distinguished Educators on Twitter
Ready to make this the best year yet?
Sign up for my weekly newsletter and periodic special messages...
and you'll get INSTANT access to my special guide:
12 EdTech Tips for The Most Successful Year Yet!
I can't wait to share my favorite EdTech tips, tools and lesson ideas with you!
Yours in Learning, Monica :)