In this episode, you’ll hear nine quick tips for Google Slides — from collaborative activities to favorite work arounds. Depending on how you use Slides, just one of these Google Slides tips could be a complete game changer for you this school year!
Listen to the podcast episode on your favorite platform:
Google Slides Tips
- First, choose a new tip to try out next time you open up Google Slides.
- Next, notice if there is a quick shortcut or favorite way you use this tool.
- Then, share your own tip or one of mine with a colleague or your students.
- Finally, keep your eyes peeled for more shortcuts and new ways to use this versatile tool.
Subscribe & Review on Apple Podcasts
Have you subscribed to the podcast yet? I don’t want you to miss an episode and hope you’ll keep following along with me on this podcast journey. When you follow along on Apple Podcasts the new episodes will appear in the app so you don’t have to remember to go looking for them… Click here to subscribe on Apple Podcasts! And if you have a minute for a BIG favor, add a rating and review to the podcast, too — I would certainly appreciate it!
- Easy EdTech Club (waitlist page)
- Google Slides (Interactive Presentation Software)
- Sharing Adobe Spark Creations with Google Slides (Blog Post)
- 5 Ways to Update Your Google Slides with Spark Post Designs (Blog Post)
- Four Strategies for Google-Friendly Classrooms (Blog Post)
- Hacking Google for Education: Education Book Spotlight (Blog Post)
- Google Teacher Tip: Search for Colorful Pictures (Blog Post)