In this episode, we’ll take a look at a leadership perspective on remote learning. Eric Sheninger, author of Digital Leadership shares recommendations for school leaders tackling the challenges of supporting students, teachers and families, learning and working at home.
I’m excited to welcome Eric Sheninger on the podcast, in a moment you’ll hear our conversation about his recommendations for school leaders tackling the challenges of supporting students, teachers and families, learning and working at home. Eric is also a fellow ASCD author, you might have his book co-authored with Tom Murray Learning Transformed, or the second-edition of his best-selling book, Digital Leadership: Changing Paradigms for Changing Times. Let’s jump into the interview together!
Listen to the podcast episode on your favorite platform:
Remote Learning Leadership
So let’s make this EdTech easy…
- Take stock in how things are going right now
- Determine if there is space to be more empathetic and realistic
- Review how you are currently connecting with families
- Reflect and prioritize your next steps
Subscribe & Review on Apple Podcasts
Have you subscribed to my podcast yet? I don’t want you to miss an episode and hope you’ll keep following along with me on this podcast journey. When you follow along on iTunes the new episodes will appear in the app so you don’t have to remember to go looking for them… Click here to subscribe on Apple Podcasts! And if you have a minute for a BIG favor, add a rating and review to the podcast, too — I would certainly appreciate it!
Resources mentioned in this episode:
- Eric Sheninger’s Website
- Find Eric Sheninger’s on Twitter
- Eric Sheninger’s Books, Articles & Blog
- Learning Transformed
- ASCD: Professional Learning & Community for Educators
- Digital Leadership: Changing Paradigms for Changing Times (Eric Sheninger’s New Book)
- International Center for Leadership in Education
- Zoom (Video Conferencing tool)
- GoNoodle (Movement and Mindfulness Tool)
- Google Hangouts
- This podcast was transcribed with Rev, use my affiliate link to try it out: try.rev.com/Cz82B
Ready to make this the best year yet?
Sign up for my weekly newsletter and periodic special messages...
and you'll get INSTANT access to my special guide:
12 EdTech Tips for The Most Successful Year Yet!
I can't wait to share my favorite EdTech tips, tools and lesson ideas with you!
Yours in Learning, Monica :)