In this episode we’ll look at three productivity tools that can help you save time and make the most of every minute of your busy day. You’ll hear about three favorite productivity strategies that can help you stay organized throughout the school day and throughout the school year!
Subscribe to the podcast on your favorite platform:
So let’s make this EdTech easy…
1. Choose one of the productivity tools on the list
2. Download the app or set up the tool you’re going to try
3. Commit to trying it out at least twice this week
4. If the tool helps you become more productive, tell a friend — don’t keep it to yourself!
Subscribe & Review in iTunes
Have you subscribed to my podcast?I don’t want you to miss an episode and hope you’ll keep following along with me on this podcast journey. When you follow along on iTunes the new episodes will appear in the app so you don’t have to remember to go looking for them… Click here to subscribe in iTunes! And if you have a minute for a BIG favor, add a rating and review to the podcast too.
Resources mentioned in this episode:
- Free to Focus by Michael Hyatt
- Canned Responses in Gmail
- Audrey O’Clair on Twitter
- Forest App
Ready to make this the best year yet?
Sign up for my weekly newsletter and periodic special messages...
and you'll get INSTANT access to my special guide:
12 EdTech Tips for The Most Successful Year Yet!
I can't wait to share my favorite EdTech tips, tools and lesson ideas with you!
Yours in Learning, Monica :)