In this episode, we’re going to look at five ways that you can take action after listening to a podcast. You’ll also hear tips for sharing your takeaways, letting colleagues know about what you’ve learned, and even building a community around a listening experience.
Listen to the podcast episode on your favorite platform:
After Listening to a Podcast
So let’s make this EdTech easy…
- First decide on a podcast episode you want to listen to.
- Next, listen up and jot down anything that grabbed your attention.
- Then decide on your action item and what you’re going to do to take action
- Finally, share what you’ve learned with a wider audience or head back to the list and decide on another way to take action from what you heard.
Subscribe & Review on Apple Podcasts
Have you subscribed to the podcast yet? I don’t want you to miss an episode and hope you’ll keep following along with me on this podcast journey. When you follow along on Apple Podcasts the new episodes will appear in the app so you don’t have to remember to go looking for them… Click here to subscribe on Apple Podcasts! And if you have a minute for a BIG favor, add a rating and review to the podcast, too — I would certainly appreciate it!
- Google Keep
- How to Make Spark Post Graphics for your Google Keep Notes (Blog Post)
- 7 Reasons I love Google Keep (Podcast Episode)
- How to Use Flipgrid for Book Clubs (Blog Post)
- How to Get Started with Backchannels (Podcast Episode)
- Voxer (Voice Communication App)
Ready to make this the best year yet?
Sign up for my weekly newsletter and periodic special messages...
and you'll get INSTANT access to my special guide:
12 EdTech Tips for The Most Successful Year Yet!
I can't wait to share my favorite EdTech tips, tools and lesson ideas with you!
Yours in Learning, Monica :)