In this episode, I share my new quick reference guide full of classroom technology tips. You’ll also hear about five EdTech essentials and strategies that work for classroom learning and learning outside of the classroom.
Listen to the podcast episode on your favorite platform:
Classroom Technology Tips
So let’s make this EdTech easy…
- Focus in on one EdTech essential
- Determine your “tasks before apps” goal
- Review the tips and strategies in the guide (or a favorite blog post)
- Design a learning experience that combines your learning goal and student needs
Subscribe & Review on Apple Podcasts
Have you subscribed to my podcast yet? I don’t want you to miss an episode and hope you’ll keep following along with me on this podcast journey. When you follow along on iTunes the new episodes will appear in the app so you don’t have to remember to go looking for them… Click here to subscribe on Apple Podcasts! And if you have a minute for a BIG favor, add a rating and review to the podcast, too — I would certainly appreciate it!
Resources mentioned in this episode:
- Quick Reference Guide on Classroom Technology Tips
- Tasks Before Apps: Designing Rigorous Learning in a Tech-Rich Classroom
- ASCD: Professional Learning & Community for Educators
- ISTE Standards | The Leader in Edtech Standards
- TPACK Model
- SAMR Model
- T3 Framework
- 40 Ways to Inject Creativity into Your Classroom with Adobe Spark
- How to Share Spark Video on Youtube (Blog post)
- Adobe Spark (Information on setting up free tools)
- Adobe Spark for Education (Information on setting up free tools)
- Adobe Spark Page (Free Web Page Builder)
- Five Favorite YouTube Channels for Teachers (Podcast Episode)
- How To Use Explainer Videos in Your Classroom (Podcast Episode)
- TED-Ed Youtube Channel
- TED Youtube Channel
- Google Sites
- Merge Cube | AR/VR Learning & Creation
Ready to make this the best year yet?
Sign up for my weekly newsletter and periodic special messages...
and you'll get INSTANT access to my special guide:
12 EdTech Tips for The Most Successful Year Yet!
I can't wait to share my favorite EdTech tips, tools and lesson ideas with you!
Yours in Learning, Monica :)