If we’ve met before you might know a little bit about how my work in a one-to-one classroom, using iPads with my fifth grade students and becoming an Apple Distinguished Educator. Talking about iPads and Apple might seem like a strange place to start a Google Forms story but that’s the real deal. Listen below or use one of the links to hear the episode on your favorite podcast platform!
Google Forms for Formative Assessment
In this episode I’ll share how Google Forms totally changed the way I thought about EdTech integration and formative assessment data collection as a classroom teacher. You’ll hear my favorite tips and strategies for using these customizable data-entry forms in any classroom!
Subscribe to the podcast on your favorite platform:
So let’s make this EdTech easy…
1. Decide what information you’d like to collect
2. Log into your Google account or set up a free Google account
3. Create a form customized to your needs
4. Fill out the form every time you want to collect data and review the responses periodically
Subscribe & Review in iTunes
Have you subscribed to my podcast?I don’t want you to miss an episode and hope you’ll keep following along with me on this podcast journey. When you follow along on iTunes the new episodes will appear in the app so you don’t have to remember to go looking for them… Click here to subscribe in iTunes! And if you have a minute for a BIG favor, add a rating and review to the podcast too.
Resources mentioned in this episode:
- Easy EdTech Club (waitlist)
- Google Forms slide deck (from past webinar)
- Google Drive
- Microsoft Forms