This post is sponsored by ClassTag. All opinions are my own.
It’s the first week back-to-school for many students here in New York City. So I’m excited to highlight a favorite family engagement tool that’s perfect for the start of the school year. ClassTag is a family engagement platform that helps teachers communicate with parents. This tool can break down communication barriers with families and help you keep track of family engagement levels. Teachers across the country use ClassTag and they have also added new features over the summer.
Reasons to try ClassTag
1. Extremely easy to use: Its user interface is simple to navigate. ClassTag is perfect for families and teachers with a little to a lot of experience using technology. In addition to its playful design, ClassTag consolidates all of your class communication and scheduling with parents in one place.
2. Effective, consistent system: ClassTag has lots of features teachers will love including a weekly newsletter. The newsletter can be customized and automatically pulls information from your ClassTag dashboard into an easy-to-read digest for families.
3. Full visibility into parent involvement: With ClassTag teachers can find out which parents are checking in and accessing their messages. This is regardless of what device they use. This is helpful when developing a plan that makes sure you reach every family of the students in your class.
4. Relationship building support: A new feature in ClassTag helps teachers understand skills and interests parents bring to your class and school community. This can help teachers build relationships and find relevant opportunities to involve parents by making the best use of their skill sets.
5. Customization for each parent: Families can also decide what type of communication they’d like to receive from their child’s teacher, giving plenty of flexibility on the type of notifications in their inbox.
If you’re interested in trying out ClassTag this school year, visit their website to learn more! Today is certainly the perfect day to press reset on your current parent communication goals. ClassTag is a terrific parent engagement tool.