It’s the first week back-to-school for many students here in New York City. So I’m excited to highlight a favorite family engagement tool that’s perfect for the start of the school year. ClassTag is a family engagement platform that helps teachers communicate with parents. This tool can break down communication barriers with families and help you keep track of family engagement levels. ClassTag is already being used by teachers across the country and they’ve added new features over the summer.
Here are 5 reasons to try ClassTag this school year!
1. Extremely easy to use: Its user interface is simple to navigate and perfect for families and teachers with a little to a lot of experience using technology. In addition to its playful design, ClassTag consolidates all of your class communication and scheduling with parents in one place.
2. Effective, consistent system: ClassTag has lots of features teachers will love including a weekly newsletter. The newsletter can be customized and automatically pulls information from your ClassTag dashboard into an easy-to-read digest for families.
3. Full visibility into parent involvement: With ClassTag teachers can find out which parents are checking in and accessing their messages. This is helpful when developing a plan that makes sure you reach every family of the students in your class.
4. Relationship building support: A new feature in ClassTag helps teachers understand skills and interests parents bring to your class and school community. This can help teachers build relationships and find relevant opportunities to involve parents by making the best use of their skill sets.
5. Customization for each parent: Families can now decide what type of communication they’d like to receive from their child’s teacher, giving plenty of flexibility on the type of notifications in their inbox.
If you’re interested in trying out ClassTag this school year, visit their website
to learn more!
Want more FREE tips? Grab an eBook too!
Sign up for my weekly newsletter and special messages... and you'll get INSTANT access to my eBooks, freebies and more!
I can't wait to share my favorite EdTech tips, tools and lesson ideas with you!
Yours in Learning, Monica :)