Earlier this year I shared the super cool parent communication tool Bloomz. The team at Bloomz has a terrific feature for teachers and families which will totally transform the way educators communicate with families who speak another language. Parents who use Bloomz can translate posts, events, announcements, alerts and even comments posted by teachers into their native language. There are over 80 languages that are supported by this feature making it useful for teachers working with children and families of a wide range of backgrounds.
Here are 5 Ways Bloomz Translation Can Transform Parent Communciation
1. Lots of languages: Bloomz Content Translation gives families the option to translate posts, events, announcements, alerts and even comments into over 80 languages. It doesn’t matter how families access Bloomz, this language translation works on both mobile devices and an Internet browser.
2. Easy set up: Families using Bloomz can decide on which language they would like to use. The folks at Bloomz offer a simple set of directions for families to follow so they can get started right away by choosing the language they’d like.
3. Connects teachers to parents: Parents who might not normally feel confident using communication tools in English can still stay in touch with their children’s teachers. If you’ve found that families who aren’t native speakers detach due to language barriers, Bloomz Content Translation can help keep families front and center.
4. Can improve academic performance: Teachers using Bloomz have found that parents are kept in the loop about their children’s academic performance – and ways to support them.
5. Keeps parent communication a priority: Finding the best ways to support the families in your community is essential. The Bloomz Content Translation tool has so many language options you can feel good that all families are kept in the loop.
Learn more about this new content translation tool from Bloomz by checking out their website!
I received compensation in exchange for sharing this product. Although this post is sponsored, all opinions are my own :) Learn more
Want more FREE tips? Grab an eBook too!
Sign up for my weekly newsletter and special messages... and you'll get INSTANT access to my eBooks, freebies and more!
I can't wait to share my favorite EdTech tips, tools and lesson ideas with you!
Yours in Learning, Monica :)