Here are 5 ways you can use Reflector 2 in your classroom!
- Gets the whole class engaged
- Entire groups can present their work
- Great for collaboration between students
- Works well with a flipped or blended learning environment
- Record a single screen or all connected devices at once
- Works with all iOS, Android and Chrome OS devices, as well as both Mac and Windows computers
- Great for a BYOD environment
- Helps keep classroom safe from interruptions and inappropriate material
- Connect and hide, prompt to approve, password and an onscreen code
- Reflector 2 is a more cost effective solution to any Apple TV, since Apple TVs only allow iOS connections and don’t allow multiple devices to connect at once
I love how Reflector 2 helps teacher model a task and highlight the fantastic work of other students. You’re sure to find lots of ways to use Reflector 2 in your classroom. Use the comments section below to share how you use this tool.
I received compensation in exchange for sharing this product. Although this post is sponsored, all opinions are my own :) Learn more
Want more FREE tips? Grab an eBook too!
Sign up for my weekly newsletter and special messages... and you'll get INSTANT access to my eBooks, freebies and more!
I can't wait to share my favorite EdTech tips, tools and lesson ideas with you!
Yours in Learning, Monica :)