In this episode, passionate EdTech advocates Kate Grunow, Troy Hicks and Jenn Parker share strategies for purposeful EdTech integration. Discover how their collaborative book Making the Move With Ed Tech guides educators toward a strategy-driven approach, merging well-loved teaching methods with innovative tech tools to elevate student learning and formative assessments.
Listen to the podcast episode on your favorite platform:
Tips for Purposeful EdTech Integration
- Review any frameworks you might already use.
- Shift to a strategy-based approach for EdTech integration.
- Choose a move you can scale, like a formative assessment routine.
SPONSORED BY MY AI IN EDUCATION MEMBERSHIP
This episode is sponsored by my AI in Education Membership. Curious about artificial intelligence in education? Designed for teachers and educators passionate about staying ahead of the curve, this membership offers a comprehensive and curated monthly experience that will keep you up-to-date on the latest trends in artificial intelligence and tools for the classroom. Join now and click here to learn more.
FOLLOW & REVIEW ON APPLE PODCASTS
Have you subscribed to the podcast yet? I don’t want you to miss an episode and hope you’ll keep following along with me on this podcast journey. When you follow along on Apple Podcasts the new episodes will appear in the app so you don’t have to remember to go looking for them… Click here to follow on Apple Podcasts! And if you have a minute for a BIG favor, add a rating and review to the podcast, too — I would certainly appreciate it!
- Making the Move With Ed Tech book by Troy Hicks, Jenn Parker, & Kate Grunow available on the Solution Tree website
- 21 Things 4 Educators website
- Connect on LinkedIn Jenn Parker, Kate Grunow, & Troy Hicks
- Follow on Twitter (X) Jenn Parker, Kate Grunow, & Troy Hicks
- ISTE Standards | The Leader in Edtech Standards
- What Everyone is Saying About Education (Podcast Episode)
- The Role of EdTech in Creating an Inclusive Classroom (Podcast Episode)
- What School Leaders Should Consider Before Choosing EdTech Tools with Rae Hughart (Podcast Episode)