In this episode, Samsung Education’s Dee Lanier and Rachel Swanson join for an exciting conversation about the power of community in the education space. You’ll hear how online communities can complement or even replace traditional in-person communities. We’ll explore tips for how to find educator communities, what to look for, and how to make the most of these spaces for educators.
Listen to the podcast episode on your favorite platform:
Tips to Embrace the Power of Community
- There are lots of benefits to participating in a community.
- You can start small and scale your involvement.
- Find spaces where you can both ask and answer questions.
Sponsored by Samsung Electronics
As a global technology leader, Samsung Electronics provides a diverse portfolio of technology – designed for Education. Dedicated to enhancing communication, collaboration and learning in and out of the classroom, Samsung puts the customer at the core of everything we do by delivering comprehensive products, solutions and services. They provide both educators and students with boundless resources and great flexibility to make collaborative learning shine. Learn more at Samsung.com/Education.
Follow & Review on Apple Podcasts
Have you subscribed to the podcast yet? I don’t want you to miss an episode and hope you’ll keep following along with me on this podcast journey. When you follow along on Apple Podcasts the new episodes will appear in the app so you don’t have to remember to go looking for them… Click here to follow on Apple Podcasts! And if you have a minute for a BIG favor, add a rating and review to the podcast, too — I would certainly appreciate it!
- Learn more about Samsung Education Offer Program
- Find the Samsung Education Platform Launch Interest Form here
- Follow Samsung on Instagram, Twitter, & LinkedIn
- Connect with Dee Lanier on LinkedIn or Twitter
- Get in touch with Rachel Swanson on LinkedIn, TikTok, or Twitter
- Check out Rachel Swanson’s TechKnow Coach Facebook group
- Google Certified Coaching Program
- Dynamic Learning Project