In this episode, I share a handful of quick YouTube tips to save you time on YouTube, including how to find, organize and share videos with students, colleagues and families. You’ll also hear how to access my free download with a total of 13 YouTube tricks to explore that include screenshots for each tip.
I have a handful of tips to share with you today! I’ve also created a free download to go along with this episode that has screenshots for each tip I share today, and a total of 13 to explore — we’ll just talk about 5 in today’s episode. If you want to download this freebie and see the pictures that go along with the tips and get a few tips (for a total of 13) just go to classtechtips.com/youtube.
Listen to the podcast episode on your favorite platform:
- First, think about your “why” for using videos.
- Next, start your video from anywhere.
- Then, explore 360 video content.
- Finally, change up the playback speed.
Sponsored by my Easy EdTech Club
This episode is sponsored by my Easy EdTech Club! It’s for tech-friendly teachers and coaches who want quick ideas to save time and use digital tools with intention. The Easy EdTech Club is a monthly membership designed to help educators (like you!) dive into one EdTech topic each month and get access to exclusive resources. Doors open up to new members in 2022 so make sure to grab a spot on the waitlist, head to ClassTechTips.com/CLUB
Follow & Review on Apple Podcasts
Have you subscribed to the podcast yet? I don’t want you to miss an episode and hope you’ll keep following along with me on this podcast journey. When you follow along on Apple Podcasts the new episodes will appear in the app so you don’t have to remember to go looking for them… Click here to follow on Apple Podcasts! And if you have a minute for a BIG favor, add a rating and review to the podcast, too — I would certainly appreciate it!
- 13 YouTube Trick for Teachers (Freebie)
- Khan Academy YouTube Channel
- NASA Youtube Channel
- Edutopia Youtube Channel
- Storyline Online Youtube Channel
- National Geographic Youtube Channel
- Science YouTube Channel
- TED-Ed Youtube Channel
- 10 Favorite Educational YouTube Channels (Blog Post)
- Five Favorite YouTube Channels for Teachers (Podcast episode)
- YouTube Channels to Use in Your Classroom (Blog Post)
- 7 YouTube Tips for Teachers with a Free Download (Blog Post)
- How to Make YouTube Video Covers with Adobe Spark (Blog Post)
- How to Share Spark Video on Youtube (Blog Post)
- 6 Quick Classroom Activities for YouTube’s Discovery News Science Videos (Blog Post)
- 360 Video Education Spotlight: BBC on YouTube (Blog Post)
- London Virtual Reality: 360 Video Tour for Students (Blog Post)
- 4 Ways Virtual Field Trips Can Enhance Social Studies Lessons (Blog Post)
- 360 Video Spotlight: Mount Everest Virtual Reality from LIFE VR (Blog Post)
- 360 Video Spotlight: Museum of Natural History Virtual Reality (Blog Post)