In this episode, I share my journey with Clubhouse over the past seven months and what I’ve learned about this digital space. You’ll hear how Clubhouse has impacted my own professional learning while providing a way to stay connected with fellow educators.
Listen to the podcast episode on your favorite platform:
- First, check out Clubhouse if you haven’t already.
- Next, think about your role as a listener in the app.
- Then, jump into more conversations.
- Finally, create a note-taking system.
Sponsored by Microsoft Education
This episode is sponsored by Microsoft Education and I’m so excited to partner with them this summer. Have you seen all of the new updates in Microsoft Teams? I love the new Reflect for Assignments that lets students share how they are feeling and think about their emotions. This is just one of the dozens of updates to Microsoft Teams. Head to http://aka.ms/teamsPP to find out more about Microsoft Teams and all of the new updates! You can also send me a DM on Instagram while you’re listening to this episode and I’ll send you the link.
Follow & Review on Apple Podcasts
Have you subscribed to the podcast yet? I don’t want you to miss an episode and hope you’ll keep following along with me on this podcast journey. When you follow along on Apple Podcasts the new episodes will appear in the app so you don’t have to remember to go looking for them… Click here to follow on Apple Podcasts! And if you have a minute for a BIG favor, add a rating and review to the podcast, too — I would certainly appreciate it!
- Follow Monica aka Class Tech Tips on Clubhouse
- EdTech Essentials: The Top 10 Technology Strategies for All Learning Environments (My new book)
- What Educators Need to Know About Clubhouse with Marlena Gross-Taylor (Podcast Episode)
- Clubhouse (Drop-in audio chat tool)
- What Is Clubhouse? 15 Clubhouse Tips for Educators on the App (Blog Post)
- How Educators are Using the Exclusive Social Media App Clubhouse (Blog Post)
- How To Build Your EDU Brand On The ClubHouse App And Through Email Marketing With Dr. Monica Burns (Podcast Episode)
- Clubhouse App: How to Get Started A Comprehensive Guide (YouTube video)
- Teacher Tech Tools For Ditching Sticky Notes (Blog Post)
- Class Tech Tips Free Newsletter & EdTech Events and Workshops
- Must-Try Updates from Microsoft Teams Assignments (Blog Post)