In this episode, learn three reasons TikTok might be worth your time and tips for using this app to gather ideas. You’ll hear how this app has changed my view on professional learning and how it might just inspire student creations.
Listen to the podcast episode on your favorite platform:
TikTok Teacher Tips
- First, think of TikTok as a place where you can learn on the go.
- Next, use hashtags like #TeacherTikTok to find quick tips.
- Then, brainstorm some ideas on how short videos could be used for student creations.
- Finally, share something you’ve learned on TikTok with a colleague.
Subscribe & Review on Apple Podcasts
Have you subscribed to the podcast yet? I don’t want you to miss an episode and hope you’ll keep following along with me on this podcast journey. When you follow along on Apple Podcasts the new episodes will appear in the app so you don’t have to remember to go looking for them… Click here to subscribe on Apple Podcasts! And if you have a minute for a BIG favor, add a rating and review to the podcast, too — I would certainly appreciate it!
- Access TikTok on Android, iOS, or the web
- Find Mike Tholfsen on TikTok
- Follow Class Tech Tips on TikTok
- A few more accounts to explore (from Bored Teachers)
- Adobe Spark for Education (Information on setting up free tools)
- Apple Clips (Video Creation tool)
- Adobe Premiere Rush (Video editing tool)
- How to Add Music to Spark Video with Soundtrap (Blog Post)
- How To Use Adobe Spark to Make TikTok Videos (Blog Post)
- Spark Video planning pages (my free graphic organizers)
- 10 Quick Tips to Organize Your Google Drive (Freebie)