In this episode, Tanya Avrith and Holly Clark share tips for creating an infused classroom while teaching remotely. They share strategies for using Microsoft Education’s tools, integrations with other EdTech favorites, and stories from their experience supporting educators with distance learning.
This week’s podcast is titled: Infused Classroom Tips for Remote Learning with my guests Tanya Avrith and Holly Clark. With many schools tackling remote learning challenges, over the next few weeks you’ll hear from educators who are trying out new teaching strategies and adapting to distance learning. In addition to my normal, quick episodes with classroom tips, you’ll see a few episodes pop up like this one with more in depth interviews.
Listen to the podcast episode on your favorite platform:
Infused Classroom Tips for Remote Learning
So let’s make this EdTech easy…
- Determine your “why” for using technology
- Take stock of what is already working as a foundation
- Decide what you can layer on to provide value
- Reflect and share your experience
Subscribe & Review on Apple Podcasts
Have you subscribed to my podcast yet? I don’t want you to miss an episode and hope you’ll keep following along with me on this podcast journey. When you follow along on iTunes the new episodes will appear in the app so you don’t have to remember to go looking for them… Click here to subscribe on Apple Podcasts! And if you have a minute for a BIG favor, add a rating and review to the podcast, too — I would certainly appreciate it!
Resources mentioned in this episode:
- Quick Reference Guide on Classroom Technology Tips
- The Microsoft Infused Classroom: A Guidebook to Making Thinking Visible and Amplifying Student Voice
- The Google Infused Classroom: A Guidebook to Making Thinking Visible and Amplifying Student Voice
- Holly’s blog posts
- Infused Classroom FB group —
- OnlineLearningIdeas.com (partnership with Micrsofot, Holly Clark, and Matt Miller)
- The Adobe Creative Educator Live Stream Series (with Tanya Avrith and Clara Galan on Thursday’s at 3:30PM EST )
- @TanyaAvrith on Twitter
- @HollyClarkEdu on Twitter
- Microsoft Teams (collaboration tool)
- Microsoft Forms
- Adobe Spark (Information on setting up free tools)
- Adobe Spark for Education (Information on setting up free tools)
- Adobe Spark Page (Free Web Page Builder)
- Google Classroom
Ready to make this the best year yet?
Sign up for my weekly newsletter and periodic special messages...
and you'll get INSTANT access to my special guide:
12 EdTech Tips for The Most Successful Year Yet!
I can't wait to share my favorite EdTech tips, tools and lesson ideas with you!
Yours in Learning, Monica :)