In this episode, you’ll learn about seven new EdTech tools that I’m excited about this school year. You’ll also hear some strategies for getting started with this list of new favorites, and how these EdTech tools can support the work you do in your classroom.
Subscribe to the podcast on your favorite platform:
New EdTech Tools
So let’s make this EdTech easy…
1. Think about your EdTech goals for this school year.
2. Choose one EdTech tool that grabs your attention
3. Take a closer look at that one and decide how to use it with your students
4. Share any obstacles or success stories with a colleague or on social media
Subscribe & Review on Apple Podcasts
Have you subscribed to my podcast yet? I don’t want you to miss an episode and hope you’ll keep following along with me on this podcast journey. When you follow along on iTunes the new episodes will appear in the app so you don’t have to remember to go looking for them… Click here to subscribe on Apple Podcasts! And if you have a minute for a BIG favor, add a rating and review to the podcast, too — I would certainly appreciate it!
Resources mentioned in this episode:
- EdTech Events and Workshops Calendar
- Matatalab (Coding Kit for Kids)
- Little Genius Starter Kit (Early Childhood Skillbuilding)
- Prepmedians (Sketch Comedy Test Prep)
- Kidint (Interactive Reading Library)
- Tech-Friendly Reading & Writing Favorites (Free eBook)
- Vubble (Video Feed Tool)
- Boddle (Interactive Math Game)
- Glose (Digital Reading Platform)
- Ways to Use Video Playlists in the Classroom (Podcast episode)
- How To Use Explainer Videos in Your Classroom (Podcast episode)
Ready to make this the best year yet?
Sign up for my weekly newsletter and periodic special messages...
and you'll get INSTANT access to my special guide:
12 EdTech Tips for The Most Successful Year Yet!
I can't wait to share my favorite EdTech tips, tools and lesson ideas with you!
Yours in Learning, Monica :)