I am so excited to announce a special new partnership with Participate! A few of you may have already heard the buzz… I’m launching a new course on the Participate course platform designed to help educators searching for actionable strategies and new ideas on how to thoughtfully integrate technology into classroom instruction.
So, I’ve partnered with Participate to launch a new course:
EdTech Reboot — How To Recharge + Energize Your Classroom Instruction
In this course…
You’ll learn how to take your current practice to the next level to create interactive learning experiences that transform students into creators while honoring their curiosity and providing opportunities for collaboration.
After completing this course you will be able to…
- Design engaging, purposeful learning activities with technology
- Create opportunities to check for understanding with the digital tools in your classroom
- Turn students into content creators
- Connect students to authentic audiences
- Get started with virtual reality
- Use technology to differentiate instruction
What you’ll get…
Access to four weeks of content including:
- 8 how-to videos
- 4 audio podcasts
- Downloadables like graphic organizers, posters + more
- Curated resources like lesson plans, collections + more
- An EdTech Reboot Badge from Participate
*you can move at your own pace and jump into the course content anytime you’re ready
Who this course is for…
- Classroom teachers, technology integration specialists, media specialists, and administrators interested in learning about technology integration strategies
- Educators with access to any type of technology: Chromebooks, iPads, PCs, Macs, or even just a cell phone in their pocket
Remember you can move at your own pace through each module…
Week 1: Mindset Shift for EdTech: Tasks Before Apps
- How-To Evaluate + Energize Traditional Tasks
- How-To Design Engaging Tasks for Students (Curiosity + Collaboration)
- Tasks Before Apps (Making The Shift)
Week 2: #FormativeTech 101: Check for Understanding with Tech
- How-To Create a Backchannel for Student Discussion
- How-To Make a KWL Meaningful
- Meaningful, Sustainable + Scalable Formative Assessment
Week 3: Creation Inspiration: Designing Authentic Learning Experiences for Students
- How-To Turn Students into Movie-Makers
- How-To Share Student Work Local + Global
- The Importance of Authentic Audiences
Week 4: Scannable Technology + Virtual Reality Starter Steps
- How-To Get Started with Virtual Reality
- How-To Use QR Codes to Differentiate Instruction
- Virtual Reality Content Consumption + Content Creation
Head over to Participate’s website to get started with my new course!
Here’s the link: http://go.participate.com/edtechreboot
Want more FREE tips? Grab an eBook too!
Sign up for my weekly newsletter and special messages... and you'll get INSTANT access to my eBooks, freebies and more!
I can't wait to share my favorite EdTech tips, tools and lesson ideas with you!
Yours in Learning, Monica :)