How do you currently gather data on student performance? QuestBase is a new exam maker software that allows teachers to check for student understanding. It can be used before, during or after a lesson to make sure students are progressing through content. Quest base is easy to use and works with tablets and web browsers.
10 Reasons to Use QuestBase Exam Maker in Your Classroom
1) QuestBase supports multiple question types, including single choice and multiple choice responses, true/false, fill-in-the-blanks, and more.
2) Quizzes can be shared online, even through a school’s website. Students can take the quiz from anywhere and results are available for teachers in real time .
3) Questbase lets teachers create an unlimited question bank with different topics (e.g. math, history, etc.) and quizzes can deliver questions from different categories – for example, five random questions from the math category and five random questions from the history category.
4) Assessments created with Questbase can also be printed on paper.
6) With the new Real-Time Saving option, students’ responses are saved in real-time. This means if they drop of the Internet or lose service, students can pick up exactly from where they left off without losing previous responses.
7) Teachers who want to write math formulas and chemical symbols can use a built-in Equation Editor.
8) Teachers can downloaded quiz results to Excel.
9) There are dozens of options that allow teachers to customize tests including: time limits, scores, feedbacks, randomization, passwords, and more
10) The QuestBase Secure Browser lets teachers deliver secure exams to provide additional security for official exams.
5 Tips for Formative Assessment!
Enter your email and the poster will arrive in your inbox :)
I can't wait for you to join me on this EdTech journey!
Best, Dr. Monica Burns - Founder of ClassTechTips.com
When you click below I'll also add you to my list for periodic messages over the course of the year.