How active are your students during the school day? Walkabouts are simple-to-use, cost-effective online lessons that integrate movement into subjects like math, language and literacy. With Walkabouts by ActivEd, preK through 2nd grade students learn while moving. This online platform includes standards-based math and English Language Arts lessons.
Integrate Movement in the Classroom
The Walkabouts active learning platform lets teachers…
- Go beyond brain breaks by integrating movement into lessons. Teachers are able to see the benefits of physical activity without reducing instruction time.
- Get students out of their chairs to learn. The lessons are guided by characters Jax and Gia who introduce new concepts, or help students review old concepts.
- Use at-a-glance assessment. With movement integrated in a meaningful way, it is certainly easy for teachers to survey the room and see which students understand the lesson, and which need help.
- Create fun, new lessons in just four clicks. Teachers can search by state and national standards, to easily find the content relevant to their classrooms regardless of their content area.
- Make homework fun. All students get access to Walkabouts at home, making homework active and informative.
Ready to make this the best year yet?
Sign up for my weekly newsletter and periodic special messages...
and you'll get INSTANT access to my special guide:
12 EdTech Tips for The Most Successful Year Yet!
...and I'll send you three bonus ebooks on Virtual Reality, Reading & Writing EdTech Favorites, and Formative Assessment tools!
I can't wait to share my favorite EdTech tips, tools and lesson ideas with you!
Yours in Learning, Monica :)