This post is sponsored by QuBowl. All opinions are my own.
Last summer I shared the totally terrific QuBowl! If you’ve ever coached a Quiz Bowl, you know how tough it can be to not only motivate your players to train but also to track their progress. QuBowl is an online Quiz Bowl training platform that uses analytics to help students and teams train more effectively. Players can practice with category quizzes and daily practice rounds on the site, then see their rating, best and worst categories, and more. Instead of wasting time reading through broad question packets, students can see exactly where they are weakest and focus on that.
Here are 5 reasons to try QuBowl Online Quiz Bowl Platform this school year!
- Coaches can try QuBowl absolutely free with a 14-day trial (they don’t even require a credit card to sign up).
- There are student success stories with QuBowl. A non traditional team, Russellville High School, recently won a state championship using this tool!
- Users have options to access both pyramidal and quick recall style questions that are broken out by category.
- QuBowl has an analytics suite that helps coaches see where their players are strong/weak. This helps Quiz Bowl groups practice more efficiently.
- There is a special coach moderate mode designed specifically for in-class practice.
This training tool is available to students as individuals or for teams as a whole with both monthly and yearly subscription options. If you’re starting a Quiz Bowl team this school year or looking to try something new, check out QuBowl as you get ready for back-to-school.
Learn more about this super cool tool by visiting QuBowl’s website!
5 Tips for Formative Assessment!
Enter your email and the poster will arrive in your inbox :)
I can't wait for you to join me on this EdTech journey!
Best, Dr. Monica Burns - Founder of ClassTechTips.com