Looking for reading support for elementary school aged students? You will be excited to hear about this short passage app. The mother and son team have developed a series iPad apps. They support students with text-based multiple choice comprehension questions, passages by guided reading level, and voice-to-text highlighting.
Short Passage Apps
- Kindergarten Reading: This app includes short passages about animals, sports, people and more. Each passage is ready for students to listen to and includes real-time text highlighting.
- Main Idea: Students can access reading comprehension passages designed to help students understand how to identify main idea and supporting details.
- Guided Reading Level I / J: This app is targeted to students at an I and J reading level and includes short passages and comprehension questions.
These apps are also a great resource for teachers looking for reading support intervention and leveled practice. You might certainly choose to incorporate these into station work or recommend to families with devices at home!
Here are more reading resources!
Grab the Guide of Favorites!
Quick tips and favorite EdTech tools for readers and writers!
Enter your information for your free guide - it will arrive instantly in your inbox.
This special guide includes:
- a poster of reading EdTech tools
- activities you can use right away
- spotlight EdTech tools
- and more!
I can't wait for you to join me on this EdTech journey!
Best, Dr. Monica Burns - Founder of ClassTechTips.com
When you click below I'll also add you to my list for periodic messages over the course of the year.