- Pythonroom was designed specifically for teachers who want to bring coding into their classrooms, but do not have prior experience.
- If you want to bring coding to your school you can use Pythonroom to create a classroom, add your students, and start coding.
- Teachers can access solutions to the coding problems students are working on with this tool and extra material to help facilitate classroom learning.
- Use the classroom management dashboard to track student progress in relation to the rest of the class so you ca decide who needs extra support.
- Monitor the news feed for live updates on student activity.
- Once a teacher is proficient, the platform has many features to allow teachers to deliver their own curriculum as well. This makes it easy to customize your class.
- Teachers can use the project code to support students in real-time.
- If you’re bringing coding to your school you can also use this tool to share and send files to students.
Learn more about how Pythonroom can help you bring coding to your school by visiting their website!
I received compensation in exchange for sharing this product. Although this post is sponsored, all opinions are my own :) Learn more
Want more FREE tips? Grab an eBook too!
Sign up for my weekly newsletter and special messages... and you'll get INSTANT access to my eBooks, freebies and more!
I can't wait to share my favorite EdTech tips, tools and lesson ideas with you!
Yours in Learning, Monica :)