It’s time for Round 2 of the Edcite Olympic Games series! In this round, they have shared some truly engaging formative assessments about the history of the Olympics.
In case you’re not familiar with Edcite, it is a free platform that offers an extensive library full of teacher-created assignments. The assignments use technology-enhanced question types, videos, audio, and more.
Try one of these formative assessments today and look for more Olympics assignments in their library:
- “History of the Olympics” (Lower Elementary ELA & Math – multimedia assignment)
- “History of the Olympic High Jump” (Lower Elementary ELA & Math – multimedia assignment)
- “Lost Sports of the Summer Olympics” (Middle School ELA – reading information assignment)
- “Who is the Fastest?” (Middle School Math – multimedia assignment)
- The Return of the Olympics: Reading and Speech Writing (High School ELA – performance task)
- “Fastest Athletes: Pre-Algebra/Algebra” (High School Math – multimedia assignment)
Want more FREE tips? Grab an eBook too!
Sign up for my weekly newsletter and special messages... and you'll get INSTANT access to my eBooks, freebies and more!
I can't wait to share my favorite EdTech tips, tools and lesson ideas with you!
Yours in Learning, Monica :)