In this episode, I’m joined by Kevin Kuckkan, Vice President of Business Development at Deledao, as we dive into the transformative impact of real-time AI in schools. We explore the differences between generative AI and traditional filters and how Deledao’s AI not only enhances content filtering but also helps students develop essential self-regulation skills to thrive in digital learning environments.
Listen to the podcast episode on your favorite platform:
Tips for Using Real-Time AI
- There is a difference between generative AI and real-time AI filters.
- Traditional list-based filters have limitations.
- Using AI tools in your school or district can help students build self-regulation skills.
SPONSORED BY Deledao
This episode is sponsored by Deledao, a company that’s changing the K12 instructional landscape with their revolutionary real-time AI. We all know that many districts are faced with the challenge of students misusing their school-issued devices during class time. As the only solution that utilizes real-time AI technology to filter student activity on school devices, Deledao takes a different approach: they recognize that content filters should also positively impact student learning. Learn more on their website.
FOLLOW & REVIEW ON APPLE PODCASTS
Have you subscribed to the podcast yet? I don’t want you to miss an episode and hope you’ll keep following along with me on this podcast journey. When you follow along on Apple Podcasts the new episodes will appear in the app so you don’t have to remember to go looking for them… Click here to follow on Apple Podcasts! And if you have a minute for a BIG favor, add a rating and review to the podcast, too — I would certainly appreciate it!
- Learn more about Deledao on their website & request a demo
- Check out Deledao’s blog, case studies, & sign up for the newsletter
- Digital Distractions How to Help Students Stay On Track (Podcast Episode)
- How AI Can Help Students Learn Digital Self-Regulation (Blog Post)