In this episode, I chat with District Technology Facilitator and Author, Meredith Boullion, all about how teachers can prioritize wellness in the digital age. You’ll also hear teacher wellness tips for setting boundaries, protecting personal information, and optimizing existing tech tools. If you’re an educator seeking balance and well-being in your work and personal life, this episode is for you!
Tips for Teacher Wellness
- Set boundaries with your technology interactions.
- Keep things off-limits, like your cell phone number.
- Revisit tools in your toolbelt instead of adding something new.
SPONSORED BY my free ebook
This episode is sponsored by my free ebook of ChatGPT Prompts for educators. Do you want 60+ ChatGPT prompts at your fingertips? Grab my FREE ebook of prompts ready for you to try! Snag the PDF now at ClassTechTips.com/chatgptbook/ These AI writing prompts are perfect for teachers looking to give chatbots a whirl. Don’t miss out on this freebie resource that will save you time this school year!
FOLLOW & REVIEW ON APPLE PODCASTS
Have you subscribed to the podcast yet? I don’t want you to miss an episode and hope you’ll keep following along with me on this podcast journey. When you follow along on Apple Podcasts the new episodes will appear in the app so you don’t have to remember to go looking for them… Click here to follow on Apple Podcasts! And if you have a minute for a BIG favor, add a rating and review to the podcast, too — I would certainly appreciate it!
- Learn more about Meredith Boullion’s work on her website
- Find Tech for Teacher Wellness on Amazon & ISTE Books
- Connect with Meredith Boullion on Instagram, Twitter (X), Threads & via email
- Quick Tips for a Happier School Year with Suzanne Dailey (Podcast Episode)
- Self-Care Apps and Self-Care Tips for Teachers (Blog Post)
- A Digital Spin to Finding Joy This School Year with Sheila Kennedy (Podcast Episode)
- How to Avoid Getting Overwhelmed with Technology with Dr. Florencia Henshaw (Podcast Episode)
- Minimalist Classroom Strategies to Set a Purpose This School Year with Christine Arnold (Podcast Episode)