In this episode I’ll share the steps for a multimedia goal setting activity perfect for anytime of the year. By using EdTech tools that capture video, voice, and text, you can have students chronicle their goals. You’ll hear strategies for making this happen with any grade level in any subject area along with a favorite spotlight tool!
Subscribe to the podcast on your favorite platform:
Goal Setting Activity
So let’s make this EdTech easy…
1. Discuss the importance of goal setting with your students
2. Share an example or expectations for a multimedia project
3. Introduce or review a movie making tool like Spark Video
4. Provide time for students to create and share their goal setting movies
Subscribe & Review in iTunes
Have you subscribed to my podcast?I don’t want you to miss an episode and hope you’ll keep following along with me on this podcast journey. When you follow along on iTunes the new episodes will appear in the app so you don’t have to remember to go looking for them… Click here to subscribe in iTunes! And if you have a minute for a BIG favor, add a rating and review to the podcast too.
In this podcast episode, I’ve outlined a few strategies you can use to have students capture their goals for the year. Many of you know I’m a big fan of the Adobe Spark tools since they are free and simple for students of all ages to use. You can tailor the activity ideas below to different grade levels and apply goal setting to a range of subject areas, too. There is a blog post and a step-by-step guide that goes along with this episode.
Resources mentioned in this episode:
- Adobe Spark tools
- Goal Setting Activity for Students featuring Spark Video
- 40 Ways to Inject Creativity in the Classroom with Adobe Spark
- The Noun Project