In this episode I share EdTech tools every instructional coach should know about and how they can change your everyday practice. You’ll hear about these favorites and a book recommendation for coaches, so you can build your EdTech tool belt and this school year!
Subscribe to the podcast on your favorite platform:
So let’s make this EdTech easy…
1. Identify a new tool you’d like to try out
2. Share your reasons for adopting this tool with anyone who you might interact with
3. Commit to trying out this new tool and strategy for 2 or 3 weeks
4. Decide if it’s the right fit for you and if you’d like to add it to your coaching tool belt.
Subscribe & Review in iTunes
Have you subscribed to my podcast?I don’t want you to miss an episode and hope you’ll keep following along with me on this podcast journey. When you follow along on iTunes the new episodes will appear in the app so you don’t have to remember to go looking for them… Click here to subscribe in iTunes! And if you have a minute for a BIG favor, add a rating and review to the podcast too.
Resources mentioned in this episode:
- Must-Have Tech Tools for Instructional Coaches (interview with The Coach Approach authors)
- Google Hangouts (aka Google Meet)
- Video Coaching for Teachers: A New Playbook for Virtual Professional Development (with information on Evidence of Practice and Edthena)
- Tasks Before Apps: Designing Rigorous Learning in a Tech-Rich Classroom
Ready to make this the best year yet?
Sign up for my weekly newsletter and periodic special messages...
and you'll get INSTANT access to my special guide:
12 EdTech Tips for The Most Successful Year Yet!
I can't wait to share my favorite EdTech tips, tools and lesson ideas with you!
Yours in Learning, Monica :)