In this episode I share ten tips for using social media to help you spread the word about the great work happening by students, teachers and families in your school community. Whether you’re just getting started with social media at the school level or a total pro, this episode has plenty for everyone. You’ll hear about my favorite platforms for sharing school stories and how to make telling your school story easier than ever!
Subscribe to the podcast on your favorite platform:
So let’s make this EdTech easy…
1. Choose one social media platform to focus on first, maybe Instagram or Twitter
2. Think about an upcoming event and what you’d like to capture
3. Snap pictures you have permission to post and decide on what message you’d like to share along with it
4. Post in real-time or schedule the posts to appear later!
Subscribe & Review in iTunes
Have you subscribed to my podcast?I don’t want you to miss an episode and hope you’ll keep following along with me on this podcast journey. When you follow along on iTunes the new episodes will appear in the app so you don’t have to remember to go looking for them… Click here to subscribe in iTunes! And if you have a minute for a BIG favor, add a rating and review to the podcast too.
Resources mentioned in this episode:
- 10 Tips for Using Social Media to Tell Your School’s Story
- 40 Ways to Inject Creativity in the Classroom with Adobe Spark
- How To Tell Your School’s Story with Adobe Spark Branding
Ready to make this the best year yet?
Sign up for my weekly newsletter and periodic special messages...
and you'll get INSTANT access to my special guide:
12 EdTech Tips for The Most Successful Year Yet!
...and I'll send you three bonus ebooks on Virtual Reality, Reading & Writing EdTech Favorites, and Formative Assessment tools!
I can't wait to share my favorite EdTech tips, tools and lesson ideas with you!
Yours in Learning, Monica :)