In this episode I share strategies for finding and using read aloud videos in your classroom. You’ll hear how this multimedia resource can help students access high quality text, help you plan a lesson, and help families leverage the power of YouTube!
Subscribe to the podcast on your favorite platform:
So let’s make this EdTech easy…
- Identify your why, remember, Tasks Before Apps, identify why you want students to explore a read aloud video (maybe it’s a standards connection, a need you’ve identified, or related to student interest)
- Visit Storyline Online’s website to find a video and access the teacher guide for more ideas
- Share the link with students so they can watch, enjoy, and respond!
Subscribe & Review in iTunes
Have you subscribed to my podcast?I don’t want you to miss an episode and hope you’ll keep following along with me on this podcast journey. When you follow along on iTunes the new episodes will appear in the app so you don’t have to remember to go looking for them… Click here to subscribe in iTunes! And if you have a minute for a BIG favor, add a rating and review to the podcast too.
Resources mentioned in this episode:
- Read Aloud Videos and Teacher Guides from Storyline Online
- Taming the Wild Text: Literacy Strategies for Today’s Reader