In this episode I share strategies for finding and using read aloud videos in your classroom. You’ll hear how this multimedia resource can help students access high quality text, help you plan a lesson, and help families leverage the power of YouTube!
Subscribe to the podcast on your favorite platform:
So let’s make this EdTech easy…
- Identify your why, remember, Tasks Before Apps, identify why you want students to explore a read aloud video (maybe it’s a standards connection, a need you’ve identified, or related to student interest)
- Visit Storyline Online’s website to find a video and access the teacher guide for more ideas
- Share the link with students so they can watch, enjoy, and respond!
Subscribe & Review in iTunes
Have you subscribed to my podcast?I don’t want you to miss an episode and hope you’ll keep following along with me on this podcast journey. When you follow along on iTunes the new episodes will appear in the app so you don’t have to remember to go looking for them… Click here to subscribe in iTunes! And if you have a minute for a BIG favor, add a rating and review to the podcast too.
Resources mentioned in this episode:
- Read Aloud Videos and Teacher Guides from Storyline Online
- Taming the Wild Text: Literacy Strategies for Today’s Reader
Grab the Guide of Favorites!
Quick tips and favorite EdTech tools for readers and writers!
Enter your information for your free guide - it will arrive instantly in your inbox.
This special guide includes:
- a poster of reading EdTech tools
- activities you can use right away
- spotlight EdTech tools
- and more!
I can't wait for you to join me on this EdTech journey!
Best, Dr. Monica Burns - Founder of ClassTechTips.com
When you click below I'll also add you to my list for periodic messages over the course of the year.