This summer I shared mysimpleshow, a tool that lets teachers create their own explainer video for free. With this web-based video tool teachers and students can make their own animated explainer video. It’s free to use and teachers can create videos that show students how to complete a task, or use it as an option for students to record a video that demonstrates their understanding.
I love tools that give both teachers and students an opportunity to create a shareable product. mysimpleshow gives users the option to choose a storyline to structure their thoughts and add images to their video. There is also the option for users to add a voiceover by recording their voice or using a computer character.
5 Special Features of mysimpleshow Explainer Video Tool
- mysimpleshow can be used as an e-learning resource inside or outside of the classroom. Educational explainer videos are perfect for flipped learning environments, can be used as mixed media in lesson plans, and cater to a handful of different learning styles.
- Anyone can use mysimpleshow to explain a complex topic or subject in a simple way. You can use this tool to provide an overview of a math, grammar, or history topic, or to explain a business plan, present a resume, or even invite someone to a school event.
- The new PowerPoint import feature makes the process quicker and easier than before. There’s no need to write a script from scratch anymore since users simply upload their PowerPoint to mysimpleshow and it extracts the most relevant text setting it up in a script format. So cool!
- Teachers and students can use mysimpleshow as a presentation tool or to enhance a presentation. It’s perfect for creating public service announcements in a persuasive writing lesson or designing a video to share with the community.
- mysimpleshow lets users combining images with text to create impactful and lasting memories for viewers – a great way to communicate information with an audience.
Visit mysimpleshow’s website to get started!
Want more FREE tips? Grab an eBook too!
Sign up for my weekly newsletter and periodic special messages... and you'll get INSTANT access to my eBooks, freebies and more!
I can't wait to share my favorite EdTech tips, tools and lesson ideas with you!
Yours in Learning, Monica :)