Are you using digital writing tools with students? The team at Write About has developed an online platform and mobile app to help students grow as writers inside and outside of the classroom. I’ve shared their iPad app across the country during professional development sessions on Writing Workshop with Technology with teachers. I’m very excited about the website WriteAbout.com! Unlike other tools it provides teachers with lots of ways to support their students.
Digital Writing for Classrooms
- hundreds of visual ideas to spark every genre of writing
- layers of publishing for sharing to a local or global audience
- personalized annotations and private voice feedback for students
- custom groups for student interests, projects and collaborations
- free database of writing lesson plans and additional standards-aligned resources
What I love about WriteAbout.com and other digital writing tools is how it connects to the way students write in the real world. The online platform and mobile app also provides visuals to support students of all levels including English Language Learners. These tools let teachers capture student creations to share with families or any audience instead of just their classmates. So regardless of what your students create, you can share it with a local or global audience!
Learn more by visiting WriteAbout.com!
Ready to make this the best year yet?
Sign up for my weekly newsletter and periodic special messages...
and you'll get INSTANT access to my special guide:
12 EdTech Tips for The Most Successful Year Yet!
I can't wait to share my favorite EdTech tips, tools and lesson ideas with you!
Yours in Learning, Monica :)