Are you using digital writing tools with students? The team at Write About has developed an online platform and mobile app to help students grow as writers inside and outside of the classroom. I’ve shared their iPad app across the country during professional development sessions on Writing Workshop with Technology with teachers. I’m very excited about their website WriteAbout.com!
Digital Writing for Classrooms
- hundreds of visual ideas to spark every genre of writing
- layers of publishing for sharing to a local or global audience
- personalized annotations and private voice feedback for students
- custom groups for student interests, projects and collaborations
- free database of writing lesson plans and standards-aligned resources
You have one more week to enter my WriteAbout.com giveaway (if you miss the deadline this link will update to my next freebie promotion!).
What I love about WriteAbout.com and other digital writing tools is how it connects to the way students write in the real world. The online platform and mobile app provide visuals to support students of all levels including English Language Learners. These tools let teachers capture student creations to share with families or any audience.
Learn more by visiting WriteAbout.com!
Want more FREE tips? Grab an eBook too!
Sign up for my weekly newsletter and periodic special messages... and you'll get INSTANT access to my eBooks, freebies and more!
I can't wait to share my favorite EdTech tips, tools and lesson ideas with you!
Yours in Learning, Monica :)