Here’s a list of 14 Math Edugames! Whether you use these for enrichment, intervention, in stations, or simply recommend a favorite to families, you’re sure to find something to meet the needs of your students.
Have a favorite that’s not on this list? Leave a comment or send a message sharing an app that you love!
- Chicken Coop (fractions)
- Endless Numbers (foundational skills)
- Marble Math (number sense & operations)
- Happy Numbers (number sense & operations)
- OctoPlus (addition & switch-accessible)
- Land of Venn (geometry)
- Prodigy (grades 1-6 math)
- Math Shake (word problems)
- Monster Math (number sense & operations)
- Math Planet (grades 2-8 math)
- Wonder Bunny (preK-3 math facts)
- Dexteria Dots (foundational skills)
- Mad Math (math facts)
- Math Bingo (math facts)
Check out my earlier post 10 Must-Have Free Math Apps for more favorites!
Want more FREE tips? Grab an eBook too!
Sign up for my weekly newsletter and special messages... and you'll get INSTANT access to my eBooks, freebies and more!
I can't wait to share my favorite EdTech tips, tools and lesson ideas with you!
Yours in Learning, Monica :)