In this episode, Ian Cohen, Founder & CEO of TARA, joins to discuss an EdTech solution for teacher burnout. You’ll hear us unpack the term “teacher burnout,” talk about the symptoms of teacher burnout, and share strategies on how to use EdTech to tackle teacher burnout symptoms. If you’re concerned about teacher burnout rates, this episode is for you!
Today’s episode is titled How to Tackle Teacher Burnout Symptoms and I’m excited to have Ian Cohen, the Founder & CEO of TARA on the podcast today. In this episode, we’ll unpack the term teacher burnout, talk about the symptoms of teacher burnout and share strategies on how to use EdTech to tackle these symptoms. If you’re concerned about teacher burnout rates, this episode is for you.
Listen to the podcast episode on your favorite platform:
Tackle Teacher Burnout Symptoms
- Reduce administrative burdens
- Improve efficiency & productivity
- Assist lesson planning to improve student engagement
- Streamline & align teacher support
- Prevent isolation by building teacher communities
Sponsored by TARA
This episode is sponsored by TARA, the first-ever teacher workflow assistant aimed at tackling teacher burnout. TARA is a simple, intuitive platform that streamlines the lives of teachers. With TARA, educators get a customizable homepage, an easy-to-use lesson planner with a built-in bank of teaching strategies & materials, and a single calendar that tracks tasks, lessons & meetings. And that’s not all – TARA helps coaches too, bringing lesson review, observations & evaluations into one single dashboard.
Best of all, TARA is free for teachers and teams up to 5 can get access to those features, too. TARA also has a new suite of progress monitoring features for special education teachers. Every teacher could use an assistant so definitely check out TARA at www.tarateachers.com/monica – again, that is tarateachers.com (TARA spelled T-A-R-A) slash Monica.
Follow & Review on Apple Podcasts
Have you subscribed to the podcast yet? I don’t want you to miss an episode and hope you’ll keep following along with me on this podcast journey. When you follow along on Apple Podcasts the new episodes will appear in the app so you don’t have to remember to go looking for them… Click here to follow on Apple Podcasts! And if you have a minute for a BIG favor, add a rating and review to the podcast, too — I would certainly appreciate it!
- Connect with TARA on Instagram and Facebook
- Learn more at TARA’s website
- TARA’s free Teacher Support Language Quiz
- Burnout Stats & Links:
- 90% of educators say they are experiencing burnout (NEA)
- Causes of teacher burnout (Psychology Today written in 2016!)
- 43% of teachers say reducing administrative burdens would be enough to make them stay in the profession (Education Week Special Report)