In this episode, you’ll learn about a strategy that lets you keep track of your professional goals by creating an easy-to-update website. You’ll also hear some tips for narrowing in on which goals to focus on this school year.
Subscribe to the podcast on your favorite platform:
Keeping Track of Your Professional Goals
So let’s make this EdTech easy…
1. Brainstorm and identify your Professional Goals
2. Set up your web page on Adobe Spark’s website or the Spark Page app
3. Update your page with your professional goals
4. Share your web page and get a link to share your goals with others
Subscribe & Review on Apple Podcasts
Have you subscribed to my podcast yet? I don’t want you to miss an episode and hope you’ll keep following along with me on this podcast journey. When you follow along on iTunes the new episodes will appear in the app so you don’t have to remember to go looking for them… Click here to subscribe on Apple Podcasts! And if you have a minute for a BIG favor, add a rating and review to the podcast, too — I would certainly appreciate it!
Resources mentioned in this episode:
- Class Tech Tips Free Newsletter (Sign up here)
- Goal Setting Activity for Students (Blog post)
- 12 Ed Tech Tips for the most Successful Year Yet (Free eBook)
- 40 Ways to Inject Creativity into Your Classroom with Adobe Spark
- How to Share Spark Video on Youtube (Blog post)
- Quick Classroom Activity for Making Math Memes with Spark Post (Blog post)
- Adobe Spark for Education (Information on setting up free tools)
- Adobe Spark Page (Free Web Page Builder)
- Bulb (Digital Portfolios)
- Google Sites (Website building platform)
Ready to make this the best year yet?
Sign up for my weekly newsletter and periodic special messages...
and you'll get INSTANT access to my special guide:
12 EdTech Tips for The Most Successful Year Yet!
I can't wait to share my favorite EdTech tips, tools and lesson ideas with you!
Yours in Learning, Monica :)