In this episode I share reasons why educators have turned to Instagram to gather ideas and share their classroom stories. You’ll hear ways to use Instagram and IGTV to find inspiration, lesson idea, and lots of tips to bring back to the work you do everyday in schools!
Subscribe to the podcast on your favorite platform:
So let’s make this EdTech easy…
- First, create an Instagram account or log into one you already have — you can keep your profile private or public, it’s totally up to you
- Use the search feature to find hashtags and people to follow. Think of keywords like EdTech to help you get started.
- Follow a few people and hashtags and take a look at what they’ve posted — maybe you’ll learn something new or find inspiration
- Finally, check in a few times a week and keep adding to the list of people and hashtags you follow
Subscribe & Review in iTunes
Have you subscribed to my podcast? I don’t want you to miss an episode and hope you’ll keep following along with me on this podcast journey. When you follow along on iTunes the new episodes will appear in the app so you don’t have to remember to go looking for them… Click here to subscribe in iTunes! And if you have a minute for a BIG favor, add a rating and review to the podcast too.
Resources mentioned in this episode:
- Instagram TV for Teachers: A New Medium for PD and Inspiration
- Why I’m Super Excited About Instagram for Teachers
- (with links to people to follow)
- Monica on Instagram
Ready to make this the best year yet?
Sign up for my weekly newsletter and periodic special messages...
and you'll get INSTANT access to my special guide:
12 EdTech Tips for The Most Successful Year Yet!
I can't wait to share my favorite EdTech tips, tools and lesson ideas with you!
Yours in Learning, Monica :)