In this episode I share technology resources and ideas for your next science experiment. You’ll hear how to use EdTech tools to conduct, capture and prepare for science experiments in your classroom this year, with plenty of cross-curricular connections!
Subscribe to the podcast on your favorite platform:
So let’s make this EdTech easy…
- First, decide on what category you want to focus on (before, during, or after a science experiment)
- Decide why you want students to interact with a particular EdTech tool (remember, “tasks before apps”
- Choose how you will introduce the new tool or activity so students can dive in independently or with your support
- Finally, reflect on what worked and what you might do differently next time
Subscribe & Review in iTunes
Have you subscribed to my podcast? I don’t want you to miss an episode and hope you’ll keep following along with me on this podcast journey. When you follow along on iTunes the new episodes will appear in the app so you don’t have to remember to go looking for them… Click here to subscribe in iTunes! And if you have a minute for a BIG favor, add a rating and review to the podcast too.
Resources mentioned in this episode:
- Tech Resources for Your Next Science Experiment
- 40 Ways to Inject Creativity in the Classroom with Adobe Spark
- DIY Apps