In this episode I share favorite creative teacher projects perfect for any K-12 classroom or school to explore. You’ll hear how to use my spotlight tools Adobe Spark, or any of your favorite creation tools, to make newsletters, movies and more for your classroom!
Subscribe to the podcast on your favorite platform:
So let’s make this EdTech easy…
- First, decide on what project is the best fit for you and the tool you want to use.
- Decide what you will include in your newsletter, poster, or movie.
- Carve out time to create, maybe 20 minutes or so on your calendar.
- Share what you’ve made with your students, colleagues, or families in your community!
Subscribe & Review in iTunes
Have you subscribed to my podcast? I don’t want you to miss an episode and hope you’ll keep following along with me on this podcast journey. When you follow along on iTunes the new episodes will appear in the app so you don’t have to remember to go looking for them… Click here to subscribe in iTunes! And if you have a minute for a BIG favor, add a rating and review to the podcast too.
Resources mentioned in this episode:
- Creative Teacher Projects for Every Classroom
- 40 Ways to Inject Creativity in the Classroom with Adobe Spark
- Moviemaking: Adobe Spark Video
- Graphic design: Adobe Spark Post
- Website creation: Adobe Spark Page