Teaching online this year? The folks at iSpring are hosting a series of ten webinars all about online learning. The series is titled Webinar Series: How to Create an Online Course and is totally free to join! These webinars were designed for anyone creating content for learners. They’ll start off exploring the content creation process with e-Learning design and finish up with content sharing and how to enhance course content for students.
In the webinar series you’ll also hear general e-Learning tips and how iSpring can be used for content creation. Some of the webinars listed below will also provide hands-on training and all of them are provided to teachers totally free of charge. I’ve also include a list of the webinars below. Don’t worry if the date has passed, you can still watch the recordings (and sign up for future webinars too) by clicking here.
Webinar Series from iSpring for Online Teachers
1. Quickstart: e-Learning Design & Content Roadmap – Date: 8/16/17
- Overview of instructional design for e-Learning and various methodologies
- Intro to course roadmap
- Before you open PPT. What should be considered?
- Understanding SME roles and importance
- Managing expectations on both sides
- Becoming an advocate for learners
- Creating textual content for each slide
- Write narration scripts to be read aloud
- Getting ready to record
- Tips for recording
- Editing audio/video files
- Review of different assessment with knowledge check types
- Considerations for interactive results/scoring
- Which tests best fit which content, then how they can be used
- How to engage learners with increased interactivity
- When it is beneficial to use branching scenarios in your content
- Creating branching scenarios
- Overview of User Interface / User Experience best practices
- How to implement these in your e-Learning content
- Accessibility standards and other ways to ensure efficacy and viability
- Analyzing course results
- Content update to increase retention
9. Share Content: What Are Your Options? – Date: 10/11/17
- Publishing your content
- Sharing content in iSpring Cloud
- Leveraging iSpring Learn LMS
10. Best in Show: Final Thoughts, Tips, & Examples of How to Push Content Further – Date: 10/18/17
- Review of existing content, available resources, and interactions
- Tips for pushing your content further
Remember, even though a date has passed, you can also watch the recordings (and sign up for future webinars) by clicking here!
Want more FREE tips? Grab an eBook too!
Sign up for my weekly newsletter and periodic special messages... and you'll get INSTANT access to my eBooks, freebies and more!
I can't wait to share my favorite EdTech tips, tools and lesson ideas with you!
Yours in Learning, Monica :)